Terms + Conditions, Returns & Payment
TERMS & CONDITIONSPlease read these terms and conditions carefully before using the WILLIAMS CHASE WEB SHOP.
This website is owned and operated by Chase Distillery Ltd. VAT Reg No: 928 7824 76 Company No: 05972912
BUYING PRODUCTS ON OUR WEBSITEBy placing an order with Williams Chase, you acknowledge to have read and agreed to these Terms and Conditions. If you are unhappy with any aspect of these, then you should contact us at email@example.com before placing your order with us.
We must receive payment of the whole of the price for the goods that you order before your order can be accepted. Once payment has been received by us we will confirm that your order has been accepted by sending an email to you at the email address you provide in your order form. Our acceptance of your order brings into existence a legally binding contract between us.
WILLIAMS CHASE USES PAYPAL PRO FOR ALL ONLINE TRANSACTIONSWe use Paypal Pro because we believe it to be a very safe way to buy goods online, and it’s easy! You do not need to have a Paypal account or log-in to anything to process your order. Simply follow the instructions on the checkout page. Paypal is an international secure payment service used by millions of people every day for purchasing goods online. If we can trust it, trust us, you can trust it. You may pay for your purchases using any major credit card including Visa, Mastercard or American Express and you will receive confirmation of payment via email.
PROCESSING YOUR ORDERIf your order is received by 11am, we’ll do our best to dispatch it the same working day for next day delivery. We try to process all orders within 24hrs of receiving them, however as we use a third party courier on occasion we do experience some breakages which may delay your order.
We require a signature for any goods delivered, at which point responsibility for your purchased goods passes to you. If you have specified a recipient who is not you for delivery purposes (for example as a gift) then you accept that evidence of a signature by them (or at that delivery address) is evidence of delivery and fulfilment by Williams Chase and transfer of responsibility in the same way.
If possible, please check the condition of your parcel before you sign for it. If it’s at all damaged, don’t sign for it but hand it back to the courier to return to us. If you only discover that your parcel is damaged after you’ve signed for it, please call 01432 820455 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To purchase products from Williams Chase, you must be of legal age to buy alcohol in the country in which you reside. Delivery will only be made to individuals of legal purchase age and our delivery company will require signature on delivery. Our delivery company will check ID if they are unsure of the recipients age.
Unfortunately, we do not deliver to addresses outside the UK. You may place an order for Product(s) from outside the UK if you have a UK billing address for your credit or debit card, but the order must be for delivery to an address within the UK. Please be advised that whilst we ship to most locations within the UK we do not offer this service for Jersey, Guernsey, The Orkney Islands, The Isle of Scilly, Ireland, The Highlands, The Isle of Wight and The Isle of Man. Please contact us directly on 01432 820455 for advice on delivery to these locations.
AVAILABILITYAll items are subject to availability. We will inform and refund you as soon as possible if the goods you have ordered are not available.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
For cancellations or returns please contact us on 01432 820455 or e-mail us at email@example.com. You will receive a full refund of the price paid for the goods ordered, we will process the refund due to you as soon as possible. Please return the goods to us in the original packaging as soon as reasonably practicable.
GIFT CARDSWilliams Chase Printed and E-Gift Cards are sold subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. Gift Cards are valid indefinitely from date of purchase.
2. Gift Cards can be redeemed against all products on the Williams Chase online site.
3. Gift Cards are non transferable and may not be returned or redeemed for cash.
4. If your order total is less than the value of the Gift Card, the remaining balance will be credited to your account and will be redeemed against subsequent orders.
5. If your order exceeds the value of the Gift Card all remaining balances must be paid by credit or debit card, or any remaining credit in your account.
6. If you return products you have purchased using a Gift Card, the remaining balance will be credited to your account as store credit and will be redeemed against subsequent orders. You may check your Store Credit balance online via your My Account page.
7. E-Gift Cards will be e-mailed to the recipient once the full order has been processed and payment has been taken. A copy will also be sent to the sender as confirmation of dispatch.
8. Williams Chase is not liable for delivery of a E-Gift Card to an incorrect or non-existent email address. This is the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
9. Williams Chase is not responsible if a Gift Card is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission.
10. Williams Chase reserves the right to cancel a Gift Card if we deem such action necessary.
11. Delivery charge is applicable on any products purchased with a Williams Chase Gift Card.
12. Delivery charge is applicable on Printed Gift Cards.